Saturday, May 20, 2006

May Fair 2006

The boys and I dragged Auntie She-she with us to the fair on Friday afternoon for Kids' Day. As always, they had a blast!! Connor was overjoyed to be able to take off so much with his friends this year. He's growing up so fast!!

Mahlon just insisted on riding the mechanical bull this year.(must have been his PBR experience earlier this year) He actually did pretty well and had a great time!!

Sammy's 8 seconds!!

We tried to do as much of the livestock exhibits as possible but everyone was just dying from their allergies. Hopefully we'll get more time over in that area next year.

Sammy & Mahlon on the Sizzler

Mahlon & Joey on the Cliffhanger

Mahlon & Sammy

Mahlon just loves this ride!!

The perfect ending to a long day at the fair...a rainbow in the sky. After all that money that I spent, I was wishing to find my "pot of gold" at the end of it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are cute. I love the rainbow one!