Tuesday, May 30, 2006

"The Emperor's New Hair"

Mahlon's class did their play today, "The Emperor's New Hair," and Mahlon played the Emperor. They had the chance to choose their top three preferences for roles and I was somewhat shocked that he wanted to be the Emperor. He gets so shy in front of people he doesn't know.

Mahlon and his bud, David Choy. David was the travelling salesman that the Emperor bought Hair Today Magic Potion from.

All of the kids did great. They had to memorize all of their lines and they really didn't need many reminders throughout their performance. Very cute!!

Mahlon and I (I rarely post many photos of me but this is probably the best pic I have of the two of us!)

2 comments:

3boysmom said...

Great pictures! Mahlon looks so cute in his costume! And, that's a GREAT picture of you two!!!

Java Mom said...

I love it!!! You both look fab!!! That's great he was able to get up and do the play even if he's shy....GO MAHLON!!!!