Friday, December 23, 2005

In Our 'Hood

These pictures came out kind of dark but I had promised all of the boys in the 'hood that I would blog their night. We have the greatest court. I don't know what I'd do without my fabulous neighbors and the boys would be truly bored without all of the boys and activities on the court.

Devon Stone, Justin Giardino, Connor and Angel Lara all waiting for Jake Giardino to throw the football.

Devon and Connor battling it out for the pass.

Justin and Jake Giardino. Those Giardino boys are so darn cute!!

The whole crew out playing football in the court. Notice how nice the Giardino's house looks in the background. Joe always does the best job putting their lights up!

And finally we have the mellow, videogame-addicted boys, Sammy, Miguel Lara and Mahlon. The boys so adore all their buds "in the 'hood!"

1 comment:

Mom2DraBrittGunn said...

Hi...this is Rhonda,Trinas sister and I just love the pictures of my nephews! She lives in such a nice area! SOOO many boys! Thanks for sharing the pics!