Thursday, August 17, 2006

Shan's Girls Night Out

My sister, Shannon, is getting married in September so we had a casual Girl's Night Out for her up in Napa last week. We went to a winery for some tasting and appetizers and then to Rutherford Grill for a nice dinner. It turned out to be a very nice, low-key evening. She's totally stressed now as time gets closer.

Shan & I at Rutherford Grill

Kiff & I at Rutherford Grill

Shan & one of her bridesmaids, Rachel

The whole group of us (no one told me that the uniform was a black shirt!)

Kiff & I at Peju Winery

Here we are again at Peju

3 comments:

3boysmom said...

What a good looking group of girls! I CAN'T BELIEVE Shan's wedding is almost here!!

p.s. I'm SO HAPPY to see a new post!!!!

Bahama Mama said...

What fun...a wedding...I have not been to one in years!

Java Mom said...

Looks like fun!!! I'm shocked you didn't know if was mandatory to wear a black shirt!! LOL