Friday, April 14, 2006

A Little Spring Break Fun

Well we finally had a day of sunshine!!! Yesterday was my birthday so a friend of ours took the boys and I out to dinner. It was still so nice out afterwards that the boys convinced us to go check out a listing I have about 15 miles out of town. They're dying for me to buy it (ABSOLUTELY NOT GOING TO HAPPEN EVEN IF I COULD POSSIBLY AFFORD IT, WHICH I CANNOT!! I'M SO NOT A COUNTRY PERSON!!) They were thrilled to be able to ride in the back of the truck on the gravel road...simple pleasures.

Looking all sweet and kind...

And their alter-egos, except for sweet little Sammy...NOT!!

Connor even got to drive the truck on the gravel road when we were leaving. He was beside himself and actually did a pretty good job.

3 comments:

Java Mom said...

Happy Birthday DEB!!!!! Looks like sooo much fun with the boys after dinner!!! Simple things like riding in the back of a truck and driving in the country can make the kids sooo happy!!!

Hope you had a GREAT birthday and can't wait for the birthday club!!!!

Java Mom said...

p.s. you know that Wolfie reads your blog and now I'm going to have to take him into the country and let him drive!!! LOL Driving lessons for all the 11 year olds!!! :-)

Chef Deb said...

Too funny!! Everytime I tell Connor he can't do something now he tells me "C'mon...I'm 11 now and I know how to drive a car." Too funny!!