Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Basketball Has Begun!!

Connor had a great game! They won 33 to 28 and they all played great! He'd taken a year off of sports to concentrate on schoolwork(even though he was on honor roll all last year) so it was a lot of fun to watch him back out there and he's really enjoying it again!

And of course, the all important snack!!

Connor's getting so tall!

I've got to figure to figure out how to work my camera better. All of my action shots came out awful. There must be some sort of indoor sports button but who knows!

4 comments:

Java Mom said...

YEAH new photos to look at!!! hey at least you got some digi photos to post!!!

Vicki said...

Woo Hoo! Christmas is over. That basketball team looks fun!

Chef Deb said...

Sorry it's taken me so long to start blogging again. We haven't really been doing anything exciting enough to blog!! Steph, I keep going to your blog looking for hoops shots but I forgot that you didn't have your digital. Vicki, where are all your new pics? I miss seeing the cute Schene kids!!

3boysmom said...

Connor, you are tall! What's your momma feeding you??? This is going to be a great bball season!!